The Student Senate is divided into six committees. Each committee focuses on enhancing certain aspects of student life.
* Denotes a Committee Head/Co-head
- Shall consist of the four slate officers, the class presidents, the committee heads, and, if appointed, one of the freshman senators.
- Shall publicize upcoming events and evaluate completed ones.
Faculty and Staff Relations
- Shall promote good relations with the faculty and staff by means of projects such as the Family Christmas Celebration and the Father Lawrence Ober Award.
- Shall plan and carry out service projects such as, but not limited to: Halloween on Campus; Christmas on Campus; and Easter on Campus.
Michael John Raddell
- Shall foster student spirit at school events, including planning and coordinating all school rallies.
- Develops projects to foster a positive atmosphere among students, including, but not limited to: coffee houses; urban exploration, and other events.